Welcome to UACCB Information Services
Information Services provides the tools needed to facilitate learning and campus functions including providing customer service, supporting research, teaching, outreach, and conducting commerce. Information Services also supports and maintains the information technology infrastructure that faculty and staff need to advance teaching, research and scholarship, and provides students with the technology resources they need to facilitate learning.
- to provide a leadership role in the application of information technology to research, outreach, teaching and learning;
- to provide expertise in the development and use of information technology for the administration of the institution;
- to support all members of the UACCB community in the use of information technology as supported on the campus of UACCB
- to create and maintain partnerships between IS and other organizations for the development of new and enhanced technologies and services; and
- to maintain a high-quality, customer-focused information technology organization that provides professional fulfillment and growth for its employees and by extension our students
Latest UACCB News:
- Wed, 22 May 2013 16:35:09 +0000: UACCB to Offer Affordable Health Care Act Training - UACCB News RSS Feed
BATESVILLE - The Community and Technical Education Division of the University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville will offer a seminar on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) on June 12, 2013, from 9:30am – 12:30pm in the lecture hall of the Nursing and Allied Health Building.
- Mon, 13 May 2013 12:59:24 +0000: PTK Members Provide Service to the Community - UACCB News RSS Feed
Members from the Beta Mu Beta chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at the University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville collected non-perishable food items and school supplies around campus during the month of April.
- Wed, 08 May 2013 16:26:09 +0000: Lynn Bray Hired at UACCB - UACCB News RSS Feed
BATESVILLE - Lynn Bray has been hired as administrative assistant for Community and Technical Education at the University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville.