Welcome to UACCB Information Services
Information Services provides the tools needed to facilitate learning and campus functions including providing customer service, supporting research, teaching, outreach, and conducting commerce. Information Services also supports and maintains the information technology infrastructure that faculty and staff need to advance teaching, research and scholarship, and provides students with the technology resources they need to facilitate learning.
- to provide a leadership role in the application of information technology to research, outreach, teaching and learning;
- to provide expertise in the development and use of information technology for the administration of the institution;
- to support all members of the UACCB community in the use of information technology as supported on the campus of UACCB
- to create and maintain partnerships between IS and other organizations for the development of new and enhanced technologies and services; and
- to maintain a high-quality, customer-focused information technology organization that provides professional fulfillment and growth for its employees and by extension our students
Latest UACCB News:
- Fri, 06 Dec 2013 02:28:30 +0000: UACCB closed December 6th and 7th - UACCB News RSS Feed
UACCB will be closed Friday, December 6 and Saturday, December 7 due to inclement weather.
- Thu, 05 Dec 2013 17:13:08 +0000: UACCB closing at 2:30 p.m. Thursday, December 5 - UACCB News RSS Feed
UACCB will close at 2:30pm on Thursday, December 5 due to impending inclement weather. Instructors will contact students with make-up procedures for finals scheduled after 2:30.
- Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:26:20 +0000: UACCB Receives Affirmation of Accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission - UACCB News RSS Feed
BATESVILLE - University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville has received notification that its accreditation has been reaffirmed by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).